Saturday, June 2, 2012

At A Loss

I've sat here staring at this empty box for several minutes at a time. I tabbed over in my browser to facebook, left some comments and came back. It's still blank. I opened youtube and watched a couple of videos, then returned to it. I still have nothing.

I've been running through my mind what I should or could make my next post about for several days. I mean, the idea of this public blog was to open up more to the people I don't necessarily share much with.

However, this week, I was pretty overwhelmed with a lot of little things and just found myself to be a sappy, emotional mess. Honestly, I don't think any of you want to hear me moan and complain here. If you do, well, thank you for that. It's very appreciated. I guess it's more that when I feel that way, I also feel like whatever I am going through, someone else has it so much worse. That pretty much nulls my desire to talk about my problems when all I can hear in my head is, "You're really going to whine about THAT when there are people out there in far more distress than you are? SHAME ON YOU!"

My conscience is not kind to me, heh

Maybe trying to figure out what direction to take this blog is part of my battle with myself to open up to people. If I feel like my feelings and thoughts are not of any interest to anyone else, I'll push them aside as a topic to converse on.

I guess I am open to suggestions about what you guys would like to talk about here. Apparently, this blog has had quite a few views already but I don't actually know who's reading.

Feel free to comment and offer me some ideas. Writer's block seems to have me at a loss today.

No comments:

Post a Comment